Customs and tax collection system , the project involved integration to All Egyptian ports and all taxes offices in Egypt, and all network banks (33 Bank, 3,389 Branch) , with almost 70% of Egyptian customs collected through our system. And over 400 billion LE tax & custom collected through our system. Different channels were established other than branches, like www.efwateer.com. , which is the first ever collection portal for government tax and customs. Another channel is the CPS (corporate payment system) which allows large customers to pay taxes and customs at the convenience of their offices.
As part of the Egyptian government modernization plan, a need came to the surface to fully automate all the government’s payment and collection transactions.
The initial vision was to:
• Integration with all Customs Ports & Tax Authority on Data Base & Communication level.
• Automating manual processes.
• Over-Come payments by cash & cheques and be electronic payment
• Over-Come Papers to electronic approvals.
The Tax & Customs Authority had a manual system for collections. Citizens used to pay their Taxes & customs cash or by cheques, which leading to several risks such as (The risk of fraud, Risk transfer the money, especially in the provinces & Risks to the tax/custom payer …etc)
Our electronic payment started with being the centralized Electronic Payment and Collection service provider in Egypt connecting all the Banks, Utilities and Government (especially Ministry Of Finance) in Egypt. In addition, the company is managing the Ministry of Finance ATM network.
>> Electronic Collection of Taxes & Customs:
• e-finance provides electronic collection services to the Ministry of Finance through the e-payment system that offers collection service for the taxes authority (income tax – sales tax – withholding tax).
• Our e-payment system provides this collection service through different channels: (Bank Branches, Banks Channels & POS)
• It also integrates with the taxes authority system to request basic payment information, and to record all payments within the taxes authority system.
• Avoid the risk of fraud.
• Avoid the risk of carrying cash.
• Eliminate the phenomenon of bounced cheques.
• Conditions and facilitate follow-up toll collection.
• Achieve the quality and coverage and speed of outcome data.
• Reduce the difference between the actual outcome of the manually proceeds.
• Electronic collection of Taxes & Customs (700 Billion EGP)
• e-finance provides electronic collection services to the Ministry of Finance through the e-payment system that offers collection service for the Customs authority.
• Our e-payment system provides this collection service through different channels: (Bank Branches, Banks Channels & POS).
• It also integrates with the all customs ports in Egypt.
Electronic Collection of Taxes:
Electronic Collection of Customs: